Thursday, June 27, 2024

Ormond

 Okay let us take a peek at the 2024 Braves that I pulled from the dime boxes.




I was able to get all 13 of the series 2 Braves for the team set, and pretty sure for the set build too. In addition to the insert and yellow parallel I was able to get three more needed braves from the Platinum release.



The Olson was not in the dime boxes. I forget if it was a buck card or 2.50.

Now for the surprise.





These are Heritage MINIS! In fact I gathered up all I seen, which was a couple hundred of the minis. Hmm, what to do what to do. 


4 comments:

  1. That's a mini I can get into.
    And I got the package yesterday. All great stuff, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I went to my mailbox today. You did do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Topps made miniature sets for some of their other sets, it was a headscratcher. But this one makes sense.

    ReplyDelete