Monday, June 3, 2024

I NEARLY FORGOT

 Like the title says I nearly forgot about one good size stack of cards I pulled from Kyle's two weeks ago. Non sports. Star Wars. Now I was basically filling the boxes with 2024 stuff and quite frankly I thought these were 2024's as well. Turns out they are 2023 which I may already have. I seem to remember buying a complete set earlier this year or late last year on Ebay, but the records do not indicate that, nor does searching my posts. I'll just blame it on being in my fifties I guess. I'll check those binders tonight though just to make sure.



Looks to be half of the base paper set and a near complete insert set (one of them anyway).



These look so familiar.
















I think I am going to check those binders right now before I hit publish. I knew it. I do already have the complete base paper set and several of the incomplete inserts sets. UGH! Seems to me that I would have posted the set. (scratching my head right now).

Have a good night all! Jeremy is coming over tomorrow to dig through some boxes.


4 comments:

  1. Cool stuff for Star Wars fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool set. I like how they made cards of some of the characters with smaller roles. A good example is Sully (Maya Erskine). She was pretty funny in Pen15. Plus she's half-Japanese. Guess I gotta go and track down her cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you kind of like Star Wars so I have placed these dupes with the others that I had, and will send them in the next box I put together for you.

      Delete
  3. This is a nice looking set. With all the Star Wars content these days it's easy to forget these minor characters. Got a new show starting tonight and all the characters are brand new, which won't help my recall any.

    ReplyDelete