Monday, June 24, 2024

I'm back

 made it back safely from the run to Ga. 



While scouring the dime boxes for odd balls to fill the 2 boxes I had found this Bobby Cox, which I knew I didn't have, so that is a WIN.



I found a slathering of 2023 Goodwin Champions, so I picked out the baseball and female athletes. Plus two specifically for my brother.



The Connors and Johnson were for my brother Jack. The Miller above and below are for my Miller collection.






Maria is for me :).

I'll start with Braves tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I don't follow this set at all so I'm just sitting here surprised at how much the design has changed from those pretend tobacco card days. I should probably check this checklist for alumni folks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very different looking Goodwin Champions that what we've seen in the past! I don't mind it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen a modern looking Goodwin Champions set before. The design would work better with the real backgrounds rather than the fake digital ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Ernie Johnson as well. I have never seen a card of him before. Nice selection of cards to display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It used to be where I'd be able to recognize the majority of the athletes in Goodwin Champions. Out of all of these, I only recognized Ernie, Maria, Alyssa, and Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would appear that UD didn't put nearly as much effort into this year's design as they had in year's past.

    ReplyDelete