Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Jeremy brought some goodies too

 Jeremy's visit yesterday netted me some cards too. He brought with him some Braves, a PC card, and some mini collection cards (I'll need to save those for my annual post covering that topic). 



I don't even have to look to see if I needed this one, I know I did.





I'll have to check to see if I need that Morton Easter card. Pretty sure I need the Acuna parallel, the Spectrum Andruw as well as the Heritage. Pretty sure that I do have the rookie reprint though.  Jeremy brought about 30 or so Presidential cards that you'll have to wait until January. On a side note I drove over to Ormond today, looking to grab up a bunch of the 2023 Platinum Anniversary and I did! Not a complete set yet. Should be the first one I complete though as Mike and Bill both (from Kyle's shop) still have a boat load to sort and bring into the store. More of the key cards Ohtani, Acuna, etc plus the key rookies although I did get most of those just not all of them. I am sorting those tonight. 


Have a great night!

4 comments: