Thursday, June 13, 2024

The Braves stacks are done.

 Maybe I should say almost done. It took a week to get them all checked against my many lists. There are about a hundred or so cards not pictured that I already put into the binders before I realized that I hadn't taken or scanned any pictures. 




I put the 2024 and the 2023 in their binders already. Now, I need to finish putting the rest of these into the binders. I would have gotten them done today, but my daughter Hunter hung out with me all day (she spent last night and also tonight again too). It's all good. She hung out bought me lunch, swept and mopped my floors, washed laundry, and we did some brainstorming for my grandson Elijah's 5th birthday next month. I believe we are going to spend a few days in the big "O" and hit up all of the parks before sending him off to start kindergarten.

Have a great night folks!

2 comments:

  1. That's going to be a great birthday celebration for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a chance to spend some quality time with your daughter last week. Sounds like your grandson will have a very memorable 5th birthday.

    ReplyDelete