Friday, May 31, 2024

Ormond: The rest of the Braves

 First, thank goodness it is Friday, rough week with my back, whew. Hopefully next week is better. Secondly, I scanned the rest of the Braves together without even checking to see if I needed them.



The Muller on the bottom, didn't need for my Braves (I'll check the set build later). The Dansby on the bottom, didn't need.  The Bowman Heritage Olson not needed for the Braves (I pc him, so keeper anyways). Needed both rainbow foil cards, and lastly the first two cards there not sure as I had them checked off in one spot but not the others so we'll see eventually, lol. Again both PC guys so no big deal if I doubled up.




The pair of Chronicles weren't Braves needs and I doubt they are set build needs, the Anderson on the bottom also not needed for the Braves, but may be needed for the set. Select Fried, same thing not needed but he's a PC guy. The other four all needs especially the team logo swap Freeman, nice......Likewise, the UK Acuna sweet too.






The pair of Finest will have to check the set needs, the Acuna black border mini was a need. The Purple Wentz was checked off in one spot but not the others, we'll see. The tri color Soroka was a need and the advertising card was too.

Now after all is said and done here, I believe these Braves were not from Ormond at least not this trip, they may very well have just been a stack laying near my laptop and put the other cards on top of them. i say this because they all look very familiar, and I certainly don't remember pulling these last week. On top of that I am staring at two other stacks (100, 50ish cards) near my laptop. I guess getting out of routine has it's setbacks. I hope to get those handled this weekend.... we'll see.

Have a great weekend everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Some really nice cards. Hopefully your back gets better. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. Hope your back is feeling better.

    B. Glad to know I'm not the only guy who has stacks of cards piled on their desk... that may or may not start looking the same as each other.

    ReplyDelete