Monday, July 25, 2022

Okay let's try this for post 1

 When clearing the card scans I ran across more from the dealer I bought those two boxes from. I even mentioned that I had more that I bought from him that didn't come in the boxes.  It will or should run all week. 


These cards came from his dollar box and I had made a deal for 3 for a buck before I even started digging. Some were really good deals and others should have been in the dime boxes. Just my opinion.



A bunch of shiny cards plus the Stanton Cup card.




Parallels.



The Jordan should have been in the dime box. My first Chrpome Black card. Have yopu ever priced those damn things, WOW! I figure pulling one of a PC guy is great deal for .33.




Quite a bit of green here with some other parallels.




Gold Topps cards for .33 is a good deal.




Topps Chrome inserts work too. 


5 comments:

  1. Those are some nice shiny parallels. Never understood why Topps puts those Chrome inserts in regular Topps packs and not in Topps Chrome packs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panini Mosaic doesn't do much for me, but I admit the shiny ones are kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on price negotiation. Getting the guy to go from $1 per card to 3/$1 is awesome. That 2022 Topps Trout parallel is a steal for 33¢. Heck... it would be a good deal even if it was $3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you Jedi Mind Trick that deal to drop his price? Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know that Chrome Black was a thing.

    ReplyDelete