Wednesday, July 6, 2022

3rd stop at the show

 My third purchase at last weekend's card show was my buddy Daryl. I hit his "quarter boxes". There were 3 baseball monster boxes. I pulled 200 and paid a dime each. $20.00. I'll break these up into two posts.





All variations and ones that I already own, but couldn't leave them in a box knowing they would only be a dime.






Same thing here with Braves at a dime a piece. Didn't need any of these.





I've been gathering up Finest cards all year. Not tracking what I have yet. One day I will figure out what I have, just wasn't going to leave any for a dime.




Some well worth a dime rookies in there.




And a few more worthy dime cards here. I'll finish these up tomorrow.

Have a great night.


1 comment:

  1. I don't see mid 90's Finest in my quarter (or dime) bins very often... especially hall of famers. Those are nice finds. Also... big fan of those 90's Flair cards too.

    ReplyDelete