Friday, July 15, 2022

Now for the needs on the 211 cards

 With the non set cards out of the way, let's look at the ones I got that put a dent in the needs lists (that didn't complete sets.....yet).



Topps Museum and Triple Threads lead the way tonight. The Amethyst is a need but not a base need.




Decent write up on the backs.











I don't think I am close to completing any of the Museum sets yet. But TTT, Tribute, Finest, Bowman's Best have been the main focus of late. The Tier One and Five Star are just too darn expensive so unless it is an outright steal those certainly will be last.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I have some extra 2014 Topps Tribute and 2014 Topps Museum Collection. If you have wantlists, email them to me and I'll see if I can help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2014 Tribute is complete. Museum I will check and e-mail.

    ReplyDelete