Saturday, July 9, 2022

The box of cards part two.

 Typing this as I'm watching baseball, so I am distracted. I typically write these up late at night after anything good on t.v. and before Gutfeld comes on. Love that show, it is funny and serious all at the same time. 











Just a bunch of cards of PC guys that I more than likely don't need, we'll see whenever I get to updating the PC boxes that need sorted and checked against my excel sheets. It is about 25K cards to be checked. UGH. I'm going to thin that herd as I go through them. Not quit collecting or gathering their cards, but just throw them into their own box. Hopefully wind up with just 1000 guys to be sorted, lol.


One more post of the box cards and then the final purchase made from this very same seller. It's doozie too.


4 comments:

  1. Some good players: Morgan, A Rod, Posey, Bellinger, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking 25k cards is either a dream come true... or a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it is both, a pleasure and a nightmare which is why I only update the PC every two years. I am dragging my butt procrastinating this year. I better get to it soon.

      Delete