Monday, July 18, 2022

More from the 211

 Still bringing the cards from the huge Ebay lot of High end cards.



A couple of copper parallel cards with the Stanton & Koufax.





Ryan, Reggie, and Maddux Copper cards.





Max is copper too.





Copper Seaver and a green Abreu.



Put a good dent in this Museum base set. I have a slew of cards sitting in inventory with ComC and over at Sport Lots from the 16 different high end brands that I have been working on the last few months. 

It seems that finding these cards is easier than dealing with the current vintage pricing which should get more normal next year. Picking up all I can of these at .50 or less, SL provided a ton at .18-.25.  Can't wait to ship those two "lots". I may have even snagged some vintage from ComC. I believe I have enough completed sets already to start putting them into binders. I ordered a dozen binders and pages to fill them yesterday. Looking forward to getting them out of the boxes and into the binders. 

Still have lots more (2 POSTS) to highlight from the 211 card Ebay win. After those are done I am going to run posts for each of the completed sets. I know I mentioned that already, but want to make sure that y'all are aware those posts are coming with CONTESTS ON EACH.


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much Ultra Pro pages are selling for these days. I'm very selective on what sets get put into a binder these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't priced any at shows, but I did notice that the Binders Walmart sells with the pages in them now only have 50 pages instead of 100. I order my pages direct from BCW supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. pretty much. most are 3" black, some are blue and burgundy. the ones incoming are all black.

      Delete