Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Dime a piece

 Tonight we have the rest of the "quarter" cards from Daryl that cost me a dime each.



Just a reminder that I'm pretty sure I didn't need any of these because I already at least one of them already. But for a dime? Yeah I'm picking them out.






Even snagged some inserts. 







Jackie Robinson cards for a dime, you bet. Flair, man I remember these when they came out. They came in a box/pack. They were the high end cards of the day.



The Miggy is a rainbow foil, you just can't tell in the scan.





A bunch of PC guys that again I probably already have.





I feel good about the $20.00 spent.  Now, in case you didn't catch it or thought maybe you missed a post. I titled yesterday's post 3rd stop. That is because I only made 1 other purchase from stop two. But, That post is going to take many posts. I'll explain in tomorrow's opening post for that seller.

Have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. That Griffey card with the TVs is great. That shiny Carew too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mix! I still would feel a little bad to dropping a dime on cards I know I already have.

    ReplyDelete