Thursday, July 21, 2022

An end to the 211 Ebay lot

 Finally made it to the end. This round will be Triple Threads to close it out. But first I need to correct something I said the other day. I made the comment about the new Topps Cosmic Chrome coming out. They look like 2021 Finest more than Bowman's Best.



An Amethyst Rickey.












We made it. That was a huge lot of high end cards. I have 5 complete sets to cover A FULL week of posts. Reminding each post will have a contest.....easy contest. Prizes will be ....

wait.....FREE CARDS.

Those posts will start in 2 weeks, why you say? Because I ran across more posts from the card show boxes that I didn't post, oops. Actually some good stuff in there.





4 comments:

  1. Golden Johnson appears to be out of 99. What is Purple Rickey out of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You motivated me to look up Topps Cosmic Chrome. I actually think it looks like a chrome version of Topps Fire more than Finest or BB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember seeing a yellow A's batting helmet before, like the one Reggie is wearing. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete