Saturday, December 25, 2021

Okay, now that we've done that.....

 What shall we do now? Hmm. I know. We'll peek at some more baseball cards.



Keeping with the recent posts, how about some high end autos.



These 10 Five Star autos were from an Ebay win. Net cost delivered less than $2.50 each. The Shelby Miller highlighted the batch.



Another Ebay auction from the same seller in fact.  (I made offers on both that were accepted.) This auction ended after I had received the first batch. The difference here is that these are the rainbow parallel #d to just 25. The Braves is obviously #1 for me, but Miller is right there too.

In case anyone out there isn't aware, I collect ALL baseball HIGH end base cards/parallels and even though those above are autos they are still the base cards.





I was very happy to win this auction. Sweet patch and numbered 15/15. I already have 1 parallel of this Braves card #d/75. This one is the Neon Orange parallel. Yep, still happy. 



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the A.J. Minter patch card. I wish middle relievers got more love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Five Star autographs. Congratulations on snagging these highend autos for a very discounted price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't recognize a single name in this post :(

    ReplyDelete