Monday, December 27, 2021

Do you believe this?

 


Now, I know that price tag might scare of few of you, but If the actual rare stickers were in NM condition this would be a pretty good deal. Did you notice the original price versus the offer price? The actual real original price was 3K. I have no idea where the 2,759.99 came from. Again, if you wanted an instant complete series 1-15 (series 16 is extremely tough) with the rarest of rares this is a good price. I am passing as I have the majority of sets already and a few of the rares (just not the biggies which are in here).

Offer expires in
23h 25m
Tomorrow,04:49 PM PST
US $2,800.00
Seller's offer
US $2,759.99
Original Price
+ US $18.00
shipping








Okay, let's get to some baseball cards. This isn't working for me, so I am just going to post this as an extra. 




3 comments:

  1. Whoa, that is way cool. To expensive for me obviously, but nice to dream about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way outside of my hobby budget, but it's cool to see collections like these pop up.

    ReplyDelete