Thursday, December 30, 2021

Black Friday 2 of 3

 This is working out okay with the Black Friday haul ending on the last day of the year (tomorrow). Yep, 2021 will be over after tomorrow.... Thank God. I can only hope for a 2022 that isn't filled with hate and the other bull crap that comes with it.


Now let's get to some cards.


More PNT for cheap and these are PC guys.




Freeman SP variation, Minter and Folty autos. Folty is the Indigo parallel. I cleaned up on a bunch of his on card autos. There is an Atomic Pache too.



I grabbed plenty of the Topps On Demand/Online Exclusive Braves too. I like the black & white cards, but that Hank Aaron signing is awesome.



A couple more autos and more On Demand cards.




A few more Topps 3D cards and 4 autos including a trio of Folty.



The Titan Acuna is the Hyper parallel. A few more PNT's.



Those Topps online Dynamic Duals are ehh for me, but as a team collector I have to have them. They were cheap cheap.




I actually like those On Demand Rookie in Review cards. They look good.




Here are a few more autos and the Maddux SP/variation. A couple of Atomic Refractors too.




Last one for tonight. Stole that Alex Wood on card auto too.

5 comments:

  1. 1 - Acuna and Bowman chrome Pache
    2 - Aaron
    3 - Freeman
    4 - none
    5 - Bowman chrome Pache
    6 - none
    7 - none
    8 - Bowman's Best Pache and Freeman
    9 - none

    Good haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go back in time and buy some packs of 2019 Topps 3D. Such an awesome product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those On-Demands are excellent, especially the Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year! The Aaron on-demand looks like it was taken at the same time as '74 Topps #332.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think that 2021 was all that bad, but then again, I stay away from a lot of the things that people let themselves get riled up by. I am expecting 2022 to be even better though!

    ReplyDelete