Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wacky Wednesday (Wacky Packages)

 This past Saturday I was able to be up some stickers that I didn't have. Always a good thing.




I do not like Slabbed cards. I will be breaking these out of their prisons. One thing I noticed here is that the Series 1 Tied.....It is O-Pee-Chee.  made in Canada.  These are both tan backs which I needed. They are also the other *  or ** to my needs.  Win win.







These were also all needs whether the var. back or the *  **.  OOPS puzzle upside down.


Now for the real big deal. A partial set of Series 11 which I had ZERO stickers from. 




I now have 13 of the stickers. Almost half of the 30 in the set. 


Next Wednesday is St. Patricks Day so I will be doing my annual tribute, but no worries we'll be back in 2 weeks with some more Wacky Package stickers that I also grabbed at the card show.



5 comments:

  1. Good stuff. I don't know how you chase all those variations, but I love the stickers regardless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't chase them. Whenever I see Wacky's (or bb cards for that matter) I don't have a list with me. I go by memory at least for now, lol. On the Wacky variants I just get lucky. I see Wacky's and buy them and then check to see if I need them when I get home. I wound up with some I didn't need, and yes they are in your stack along with the 92' Bowman card.

      Delete
  2. Had no idea OPC Wacky Packages existed. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPC did sets in 1973 for series 1-4. Then a re-run in set in 79' series 1, 2, 3 1980 re-run for series 4. Album set in 82'. a Set in 1985. More re-runs in 1987, 88, and 89'. And a last set in 1992. There was also 2 Irish sets. 1981 was a test set, and then a set in 1985.

      Delete
    2. and I just discovered today that there were 2 vintage UK sets in 1973 and 1974-75.

      Delete