Thursday, March 4, 2021

Oh crap!

 I messed up yesterday. I totally let Wacky Wednesday slip right by without even a thought. 

Spilled milk I say, but at least I can clean it up.


Here we go. 9 cards that i find interesting for one reason or another.




Another McGwire with a kid.  Wait....no it is the very same card, how fitting it comes on a post title oh crap, lol.  It's okay because there are still two other kid cards in the lot. 

I have no idea what that first Eddie Murray card is here for. keep in mind I put this scan together in 2019 & 2020. Well, put the cards in a stack in 2019 and 2020 and scanned in 2020. The next Murray is easy one. Clearly it is the timeout signal. The Pence tongue, Manny shadow shot, and CC hat tip are also easy to see. The Schwarber, well I think I put that RC in here because of the "pitcher grip" on the ball. 


Hopefully you liked, I'll try to NOT forget next Wacky Wednesday.


2 comments: