Tuesday, September 29, 2020

ComC: Phase 6 Kellogg's

 How could anyone pass on these. 



Most are in excellent + condition. There are a few that are cracked and will have to surfice until replaced later. 




Big names too.






Here is one of those cracked Kellogg's.  Beckert should be an easy one to upgrade, but when you can get a 1970 Kellogg's card for change and you didn't have it to start with.....you get it.



Most of these aren't curled either.




Billy here has a slight crack in the upper right corner otherwise beautiful!






Santo is by far the worst of what I bought, but because he is a PC/Birthday guy there will be a place for this one once it is upgraded in the set build.




Other than dingy Killer is flat and no cracks. An excellent upgrade to the one I had which now goes on to the PC.





Two more extremely nice upgrades that allows for the PC's to grow.





I had to get this copy of Phil so that the Braves team binder, the set build and the PC could be complete (as far as having Phil).


That is the show for tonight.


Tomorrow is a double duty post. Wacky Wednesday and incoming post. There are still 2 more posts regarding the ComC order, and you won't be disappointed with either.



6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you got such a haul. I might have to place a COMC order in a few weeks and try to complete my Rays Topps sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My shipment took 6 months to get. I may never place another ComC order again.

      Delete
  2. Love those 1970 Kellogg's cards! I still have some from those long-ago breakfasts but they're curled and a few have cracked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice COMC pickups. The 1970 baseball is hands down my favorite Kellogg's design and it's not even close. It's so simple... yet screams vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the backgrounds on these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've bought a few Kellogg's from them in the past, and have always been impressed with the lack of curl.

    ReplyDelete