Friday, February 27, 2015

OOPS, it is Franken Friday

I was so excited to get the previous trade post up earlier today that I forgot that I am supposed to to do the Franken-Set cards. Oh well, no harm....no foul....


We are on pages 58-60. (I have added 6 cards to the franken set from recent pages including the last page 57).


Page 58: 8/9




Great page, 70s, 80s, 90s, and more current. Good mix of brands, could be better and a great mix of players not to mention a Team card.


Page 59:  6/9



Good mix of sets, Love the Chipper die cut.


Page 60: 8/9





Overwhelmed by Topps, poor Boever doesn't have a chance. I do like that there isn't a repeat of set or year. 


Enjoy the weekend. My cousin came down from Atlanta (close enough) Rockmart to celebrate my mom's birthday  Sunday (her bday was actually Wed, but we always celebrate on Sunday), so I think I am going to give myself a break and spend tomorrow at the flea market.



No comments:

Post a Comment