Monday, February 23, 2015

And in Oscar fashion..And the Winner is....... Hey everyone wins. 5 sets 5 entries.


Who gets what?

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. nick pecucci
  2. daniel wilson
  3. julie owens
  4. tenets of wilson
  5. brian o'neal
Timestamp: 2015-02-23 05:40:22 UTC
You have randomized this list 2 times.

Nick, you lucky man you got what you asked for Pitchers
Daniel, you get the Dip shots
Julie, you get some doughnuts
Tenets of Wilson get the 42s.  (I need your address)
Brian, lucky as well you get what you had asked for supermans.

Wilson if you and Julie trade up, everyone will have gotten what they had asked for, WOW! Yes, including Daniel who said he take a "Shot" and he gets Dip Shots.

Thanks for playing!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this fun contest, John! Wilson, I'm all for swapping donuts and 42s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, reach out to Wilson and see if he wants to swap, and I can mail them from here. Maybe, he might want something else you have to trade. I will wait to mail until I hear from Wilson.

      Delete
    2. I'm all for a swap; I was expecting something random anyway. Bring on the doughnuts.

      Delete
  2. I got the package yesterday! Awesome cards! Thanks John!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Package came today, John! Very cool mini-collection! Thanks for sharing these all around!

    ReplyDelete