Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy Birthday

Today is both my mother's birthday and one of my daughters. I have binders of players that celebrate several birthdays, and this is one. When I was scanning some cards for this post, I realized that I totally didn't put the January 30th post for another daughter's binder. First up are athletes that share a birthday with my daughter Hunter January 30th, then to the February 25th.
















One of these days in the near future on my website I should have the Birthday HAVES listed under their link at the bottom of the page.

February 25th. My mom's birthday and my daughter Christy.


I had gotten the Fleer from Gavin early last year.


























That wraps up the players in those two binders. Next Birthday post won't be until September,

cya then!

2 comments:

  1. Cool mini collections. I will have to look up my kids .. Got your latest package today. Thanks ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, I had more but they wouldn't fit, so I am working on a bubble mailer for you now.

    ReplyDelete