Tuesday, October 1, 2024

The Hudson show: baseball cards this time.

 Okay we can get onto the baseball cards that I picked up at the Hudson card show. I'll start out NOT with the Braves tonight (I'll save them for Thursday).




That is some trio there. The Fisk auto wasn't even the most expensive card I picked up that day. It was however probably the best card I grabbed. We'll see as I have already forgot most of what I picked up.



Three more vintage (yes the cartoon baseball card is vintage). It is Baseball Weirdos or something like that. Always happy to add a card from the Fleer Ted Williams set especially we you pair with an unmarked vintage checklist.




Laughlin needs.




Pretty sure these were all dupes, no I know they were as are the two Laughlin's below.



Not a bad start to a show that I will not be attending again. I do plan however to hit up a couple of the other smaller shows nearby.

Next post will highlight Braves.

Good night, got a ballgame to watch in a few hours. Going to be a late night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment