Friday, October 11, 2024

The Sport Lots gets.

 Wanted to do a quick post for tonight and start the weekend. The order was a big one, but most of it was for set builds. These are just the Braves.



I believe I have completed this team set now (might need 1 or 2 more).



Let's start with the 1977 Topps Cloth. I now have both of the Braves and both versions of both cards * and **.  I believe those were the last 92' Panini Braves I needed after ripped the box I bought in Tampa.



I did already have those cyber 1995 Topps Braves, and I wasn't sure if I needed them for my patriotic mini collection so I got them.



I am really begin to believe that it is impossible to get all of the Braves cards from the 90's. I know it is impossible for after the 90's.





I did have the Independence Freddy in my team sets, but this one is for the patriotic collection, and just in case it is there too his PC.





That wraps the edition of Braves I had to have. LOL. I will post the recent ComC order all next week.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment