Tuesday, October 8, 2024

As promised: Something DIFFERENT!

 I PROMISED TO BRING YOU SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR TONIGHT. Here it is a flashback to the 70's. 1976 and 1978 Donruss SKATEBOARDING.







The 1976 Donruss set has blank banks. I have half of the set.



1978 has backs with real life shots on most of the back then current skate kings.













I have 2/3 of this set. The last card is actually listed as 1 of 2 promos. The front of the promos are the same, the picture on the back is what is different.

Now a storm update: Milton has slowed down to a CAT 4 (should build back to a 5) and 36 hours from now (when it is hitting me) should be a CAT 2. Really hoping this thing doesn't get hung up and moves through quickly. I do NOT plan on making a Wednesday night post. Kind of will have other things on mind. I have already prepped the post for Thursday providing all is well it will post.


4 comments:

  1. Holy moly these are indescribably cool.

    And fingers crossed for you in the upcoming days. Looks scary as hell from over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stickers to boot, I probably should have mentioned that.

      Delete