Monday, October 14, 2024

ComC part 2: Firsts and Lasts.

 Short post tonight. The concept will be simple. Most if not all of the cards were either the last cards I needed or the first card needed for a team set build or a major set build or for some other reason. Let's see what pops up.



I forget already , but I believe the last two cards finished the Braves team set, and the others may have finished the actual set build. But for some reason I am thinking I still need one or two. I'll have to check later.


This card was the last card needed to finish the 1973 set build. I had it sitting in the inventory for a couple of months.




These are the first Japanese cards that I have bought, and certainly the first Japanese cards of Ichiro and Oh. (the card fronts can been seen below).



The Frank Robinson card finished that set for me. I believe those are the first Wonder Bread cards for me.



Closing out with a 1909-11 T206 White border. This is my first one added this year! Another blog goal done! It ain't purdy, and just a lil dirty but it works for this year!

Have a great night folks! Probably won't post again until Friday, but let's just it will be nothing but SP Variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment