Thursday, October 24, 2024

2019 Topps Chrome all in Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month

 The contest from Tuesday surprised me. I really thought that most people would at best get half. Turns out that was not the case. Out of the 8 people the most misses was just 7. Sure I figured there would be some digging looking at older posts would get some of them, but all of you got most of them. So here is the rest of the tally. Two people missed 6, two missed 5, then 1 each missing 4, 3, and 2 submitted by Diamond Jesters. This was fun, and although there was not a winner this time I am thinking of doing this at least one more time this month (maybe two if no one gets them all the next time). I feel like 2022 might be a good one (just 48 cards over 6 scans) and if necessary 2023 which has the most scans/cards (16 scans) in pink. 



The 2019 set is a step up from the previous 3 years as far as appearance. Still not as nice as the 2015. I like that bubble gum feeling from that set.



With baseball season wrapping up soon and I figuring the dime boxes will fill up with the 2024 parallels soon. I am hoping anyway. Here is another shocker for you or maybe it's not. I also collect yellow and orange cards. LOL!




















That wraps up this year (2019). Tomorrow is a SUPER BIG milestone POST. I might even slide in another hidden contest/giveaway to commemorate the milestone.


3 comments:

  1. Very nice again. Three Twins in this group. Tuning in tomorrow for the milestone. Going to a Hawaiian themed dance tomorrow night hosted by my Special Olympics delegation. It has become a very nice fundraiser and an enjoyable event. Hopefully I have enough energy left to check in before going to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still not feeling it 2019. Gonna have to wait for those borders to reappear.

    ReplyDelete