Friday, October 4, 2024

CLARIFICATION. AND THE Hudson card show: First round of PC guys.

Clearing things up: My brother did not have a stroke his landlord did and is being forced to move back home. Although we still haven't heard from him since the Hurricane (he does live in Western NC) his specific area (Salisbury) seems to be okay other than some power issues. Either way my brother has to find a new place to live (paying 500.00 min.) more than he is now for the cheapest place around here, pack up a lifetime of belongings in about 2 weeks. Add in that he (my brother) is in his 70's, oh yeah with a birthday on 10/19.  Very stressful, not good for young folks let alone someone his age. I pray for the best outcome. I'll keep y'all posted.


 Lord help those people devastated by Helene, and with a crappy Federal response, um we're broke, I'll say it.    D.C.   YOU'RE FIRED! Help them dangit!


Okay, I vented a teeny weenie bit. Still have a lot to show from the Hudson visit. Dropping round one tonight and ending it with a biggie. 



Okay so one PC guy there and one prospect. The Topps Chrome seems so old now, but they weren't when I picked these up.



 4 PC guys and some future PC (prospects) guys maybe.



Those 6 inserts together like that make me think of a pack of Bubble Yum. LOL.






Now I do NOT collect Joe Buck, but Justin insisted it be a part of the deal we were going to make. I can't believe how much his autos go for. It's like they are pretending he is already in the Hall of Fame (as an announcer of course). I would have no problem trading him for an equal valued Braves card.... auto not necessary.




Can't read the auto but it got a Gem Mint 10. I'm sorry if it were up to me grading an autograph, if it is not legible (regardless of their actual everyday signature) no way would I put a 10 on something that is NOT easily read. No scribbles. No initials. I'd maybe give this one a 4. FOUR!  Dang I'm tough. LOL At least I tied the beginning and end of this post together. Venting in venting out. I'll finish the PC guys on Monday.


Have a great night! Have a great weekend! Remember those folks that can use your thoughts and prayers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment