Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Kyle's shop Part 2: Really BIG cards. 99.9% DEREK JETER

 Just one player tonight. These are over sized big time jumbo's and I am guessing were part of a mail offer or online offer as they are all serial numbered the same 35/49. Starting right off the bat I am missing 1993.













Missing 2000.













missing 2007
















Finally missing 2015. Now it seems to me like early this year I picked up a few of these. I am hoping so and that they are from the same original set too 35/49. Anyways, I'll have to try and remember to poke through the boxes sitting on my pool table (that's is where they would be). Remembering is the hard part.


The next two cards are not Jeter, not as big, but are box toppers.




Okay that was my really big show (reversing how Ed Sullivan would have handled it).

Have a great night folks.


7 comments:

  1. Are the backs of the Jeters the same as the regular cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pretty sure they are. Just blown up versions, with the added serial number.

      Delete
  2. In 2015 Topps produced online exclusive player sets card Cardboard Icons. They were sold on the Topps website for $25. I purchased the Rickey Henderson, Tony Gwynn, and Brett Favre sets back then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly fielding shots I see. I never realized that before with his base cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you posted these as big images even though scans makes everything look the same size. I struggle with giving a sense of scale on my blog all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CORRECTION THERE WAS NO CARD ISSUED FOR 2007. I only need the 1993 and the 2015 and I am pretty confident that I did in fact buy them from this shop several months ago. So I guess I am going digging in the unsorted PC boxes.

    ReplyDelete