Monday, August 19, 2024

Blowout Cards: 2019 Star Wars Resistance case break

 As mentioned yesterday and a couple of weeks ago I bought a case for under $90.00. Turns out I didn't have the set, so duh, I managed to put together a 100 card set or two, or three, or 4 or 5, not sure as a few were missing a card or two. In hind sight I could have spent $20.00 and bought a set, throw in a a few more bucks to get the insert sets, then a few more to get all of the 1 per box gadget/thingies. So I probably got a better deal by buying the case not to mention it certainly scratched that big time itch I had.




Starting the scans off with those thingies (complete set of 12) or whatever they call them or whatever you want to call them (Danglers). Now let's look at the completely horizontal set.















Got three gold parallels. There is also Reed and Silver, but I didn't get any. Now moving on the the insert sets.




A 1 of 1 printing plate, oooohh. lol. Tattoos. I got 7 of the 10.







All 25 of the Characters inserts.





All 10 of the Pop Ups inserts. There is one more insert set "mini albums" but I didn't get any of them.


There you have a cheap Star Wars set and most of the inserts.


3 comments:

  1. Very nice cards even for people like me who really never got into Star Wars. Nice finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a few episodes of this show years ago, but lost interest. I think it had to do with my lack of interest in the last trilogy. But I have gone back and rewatched those three movies. Probably go back and watch this series again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the best Star Wars show but it had its fun moments.

    ReplyDelete