Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Incoming from a couple of bloggers

 First up tonight came from Bo.




1982 Braves Police and I needed them all. This is the 2nd package from recently. I posted the other one a couple of weeks ago.


Next up are 2 packages from Mark (Fuji).



I got the 2 packages from Mark a week apart, and both of them contained these Dover reprints. Pretty sure Dime Box Nick sent me them too early this year, maybe it was last year.



These Braves are all needs.



These too! Finishing the first package with a non Braves card, but it is a Vintage stock Greg Maddux!


2nd package.






All 18 of these Braves were needs too. Both packages had lots more Braves, but these were the needs. The Gattis bear card (gold rainbow) is still to this day one of my favorite baseball cards. I love it. 


As promised, I will kick off the Jax. card show posts (there will be a lot of them) tomorrow. After I finish up with Jax, then I can move onto to the recent Sport Lots order that came in. (I already have over 500 cards in or on their way to my Slots box. 

I do plan on attending two different card show this weekend. One in Tampa and the other in Hudson. Not sure if I'll do Friday, Saturday or Saturday Sunday yet, but I'll figure it out. I won't be going to Jax. next month instead I will be local at the Villages card show. 


5 comments:

  1. That bear card is great! I've never seen one before tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that vintage stock Maddux is nice and Dodgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's weird that they came one week apart. Sent them out the same day. Glad both arrived though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have had some Braves cards you could use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew as soon as I saw Bo post about those Braves where some of the extras would be heading.

    ReplyDelete