Thursday, October 20, 2022

Wrappers: Fleer and free baseball cards

 The winner last night was: DefGav


Moving to the Fleer baseball wrappers.


The top wrapper is from 1970, and the bottom is from 1971.



1975.




The top wrapper is from 1978. The bottom wrapper is from 1977.




A pair from 1981 Star stickers.



Top wrapper is from 1982 Star stickers, and the bottom is from 1986.




Not sure what year this wrapper is from.




A pair of 82's.




The top wrapper is obviously from 1983, and the bottom.... I believe is from 1984.



Easy 1985 & 1986.





A pair of 1987 with the two being different colors.





1988 & 1989.




1990 & 1991.





HUGE wrapper, giant size.




I had to show the back so you could be honored with the Braves logo on the back    :)



14 comments:

  1. A lot of those from the 80s look really familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No '81? ... Until you get to the '82s, none of those wrappers register with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Braves logos on the wrappers will make nice additions to the team sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those early patches, with the team logos and the players ate terrific.

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first one is really great. I'm sure that someone has already figured it out, but it would be nice to know who's on the front of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. I don't think I ever bought any of these. I always bought Topps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I like the Fleer ones better than the Topps ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't seen a lot of those older ones before. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd think the one marked Premier Edition would be from 81.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always liked the Star Wars-looking one. Some awkwardly-drawn kids on that big one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never saw those early Fleer wrappers, very nice. Freaky looking kids on that Iron on wrapper

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I've seen most of these either. Seems like Topps is more embedded in the public consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like those 70 and 71 wrappers, especially the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I recognize the light blue 1981 Star Stickers wrapper. I still have an unopened box of that stuff. It's not worth opening since the gum damaged half the cards in each pack.

    ReplyDelete