Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Next set: 2000 Bowman's Best and another contest!

 While scooping up the 98's I scooped up as many BB's as I could get on the cheap. I was able to complete the 2000 set too.



This set is a 200 card set, however the last 50 are SP's and will not be included here. I will eventually obtain those too, but for now I considered this one done.



I like this gold set (portion of the set) so much better than the 98'.


















I especially like the colored section.



















You know the contest rules. Meanwhile the winner from last night was.....

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. the diamond king
  2. john sharp
  3. trevor p
  4. night owl
  5. jafronius
  6. bo
  7. jeremya1um
  8. matt

IP: 2604:2d80:9793:3400:4c2d:ff11:e11a:805f
Timestamp: 2022-08-03 22:46:22 UTC

Don't use this service for giveaways! Use Multi-Round Giveaways instead 

You have randomized this list 3 times.     

TDK e-mail me to confirm your address.


14 comments:

  1. Yes, I like these a lot more. That's what the turn of the century will do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much gold! How far are you from completing the SPs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no clue at the moment, I probably need most of them.

      Delete
  3. Loving these late ‘90’s prospects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some crazy sets back in the day... Email sent and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, saw a Eric Munson card that I've never seen before. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting set, I had only seen the Larkin before, didn't realize there were different designs throughout the base set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Typically I don't like the multiple photos on the front of the card, but I kinda like these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sabathia is young and thinner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Solid looking set. I like the use of two images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That small colored section (subset?) is really nice. Personally, I would've liked to have seen the whole set look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the look of the prospect cards in this. The Soriano was always one of my favorite cards of his.

    ReplyDelete