Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Elvis has left the building. Free baseball cards!

 Elvis died on this date and I annually post a few cards I have of him as well on his birthdate. Elvis had the hearts of just about every woman back in the day including my mother.








I learned something the other day..... Elvis was a blonde. He died his hair.









Our winner from last night is:

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. tdk
  2. fuji
  3. j sharp
  4. matt
  5. bo
  6. derek

IP: 2604:2d80:9793:3400:4c2d:ff11:e11a:805f
Timestamp: 2022-08-16 12:07:54 UTC

Don't use this service for giveaways! Use Multi-Round Giveaways instead 

You have randomized this list 3 times.

The Diamond King hit me up with your address.  

Here are tonight's cards.




A couple of Donnie's in there. Just comment below before midnight (EST).

You know the rules: Must be a follower of this blog and comment below.


9 comments:

  1. Grew up listening to Elvis because my Mom was a HUGE fan, and he'll always be my favorite male singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you rearrange the letters in Elvis, it spells ‘lives’.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There used to be an "Elvis Lives Lane" in Ottawa! http://elvissightingsociety.org/sites/default/files/Elvislanesign.jpg

      Delete
  3. Never knew that about Elvis's hair. Neat factoid. Those pocket calendars are great. Much smaller of course but the design reminds me of early 70's Topps Supers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few Elvis cards, you just have to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure I have both of those late 70's sets too back home.

      Delete
  5. My buddy's birthday is today and he always reminds me of Elvis's death anniversary and how his mom cried "on his birthday". I really should get some Elvis cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The people up the street from me have a dog named Elvis. Pretty good name for a dog.

    ReplyDelete