Friday, February 18, 2022

Plenty of PC guys for a dime, but that isn't all I grabbed

 I certainly picked up a bunch of player collection cards from Daryl. But I also picked out some mini collections.



Like that Jackie Robinson parallel and the chrome trophy cups. I also grabbed up some set build needs.









Chronicles all years. 



Including the SP's and parallels from the premier issue 2017.

This should be the last Chronicles I show for a while, other than maybe PC guys. Even I am burned out on them right now. I think it will be a completed year's set before I scan more. I think that I will be holding off on the 2022 release unless I complete one of the individual sets.




Should be on the PC guys next week. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Is Chronicles that large set that they started doing a few years back?

    ReplyDelete