Friday, February 11, 2022

Wrapping it up

 Just the cards from the first table I stopped at while visiting the Jax card show last week. My first stop is always Fred. Typically, that is where I get the best deals. It didn't happen this month, but still I was happy paying 40 cents for these cards. I only hit one more table which is usually my 2nd stop. Those cards (1500) will be posting next week and the week after probably. I didn't scan all of them of course (too much work). I did scan a lot though.


Now let's get to the last of the table 1 cards.



















Not a ton to say about this batch. A lot of new cards, a lot of shiny cards, and most certainly a lot of parallel cards. 


4 comments:

  1. The American Pride blue parallel is nice. I don't know of the player on it, but the card itself sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. 1,500 cards from one dealer? Did you sit there and hand pick all of them? Or was this a collection/big box purchase?

    ReplyDelete