Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Back to the dime cards

 Getting back to the dime cards now that the Federal Holiday is out of the way. I left off with the Chronicles I snagged and the promise to hold off scanning anymore for a long while.




I grabbed ahandful of Stadium Club cards too. 


 


Along with a bunch of up & comers.




You can't beat these cards at a dime a piece.





I did hand pull these cards, but I think I am going to go back to the buy the box thing I had working before. It is far better on my back.









Pretty sure I grabbed all of the colorful parallels I seen too.







I still have a post or two left from the card show. I think tomorrow will be the post highlighting the Jeter cards that set me back 10 cents each. Then I can show off my PC additions from the dime box.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome dime boxes. Does the guy with these boxes only pull the "hits" and toss the rest into dime boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of nice inserts and parallels here. Looking forward to seeing the Jeters

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kikuchi card has some creepy-looking autograph hunters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Cub in the first group needs to get some more impressive guns before he starts wearing sleeveless uni's.

    ReplyDelete