Thursday, February 17, 2022

Dime minis

 It is always a good dig when you find mini cards in the cheap boxes. Well, for me anyhow. Here are some I got from Daryl.



Those are not dupes, the backs are all different or there is a difference on the front such as the orange or yellow Piazza.




Or an image difference like Bonds. These kinds of cards do drive me crazy. Normally I would be looking for my Braves needs, but these guys are all PC guys so I had to deal with it.







Ichiro had an image variant too.









Okay that is one way to get rolling on the dime cards. Lots of variety to come.

My uncle and I both slept last night. He was definitely in the present today, but quiet. 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, someone must have bought a ton of T205.

    Glad that your uncle is sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may drive you nuts, but at least you didn't have to pay very much for them. I'm sure some of these variants would set you back a lot more if you had to buy them online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were dime cards? Dude. You're so lucky. Glad you and your uncle got some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was another set T201 with a lot of variations. I tend to ignore back variations on cards like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that is a ridiculously good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I've got a want list of about half of those and probably don't include several of the variants. I'd have been overjoyed to find all those.

    ReplyDelete