Friday, February 18, 2022

Presidents Day

 I am attempting to consolidate the several Presidents Day folders I have saved. My hope is to make sure I have them all scanned. They will still be somewhat disorganized, but I will do my best.




These are supposedly original 1952 Bowman. I have my doubts except for the last card below.






Pretty sure this one is original.


Now some from a definite reprint set.






Topps reprinted the Bowman set a couple of times. Frist in 1956 which again these are supposed to be from, but I doubt it. Topps again reprinted this set in 1972. The cards I have are standard sized cards unlike the Bowman issue.








1965 Topps Presidents and famous people.




Let's knock out some odd balls for a minute. This is the only Little Debbie card that I have.











2015 Bicycle U.S. Presidents. 









I didn't enlarge these.


































































































2017 The Bar.  These are really nice cards.















Now for some really odd ones.













































I actually cropped these from a place mat.  For those interested here are the backs.








































I'm thinking that the Reagan back is one of the ones that had other information on the back.






That was a lot.


5 comments:

  1. It's amazing to think that all of these have been made over the years. I'm guessing that we'll be seeing a lot less Presidential sets going forward though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there sure are a lot of President cards. Reminds you how big the non-sport card world is. Some interesting picture choices for that first set. I have an old matchbook with a topless Abe Lincoln on it, seems like it was a fairly common image to see back in the '50s. You'd never see it now. Speaking of matchbooks, there was a Presidents series of matchbooks put around in the '70s that's pretty collectible and easily available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. Your President PC is fit for a museum. I have a few Presidents in my collection. I started collecting Reagan, because he was President when I was younger and my parents were big supporters. I also hold onto any new Obama card that comes into my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, that's a ton of cards. Cool collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collection! They made Trump cards? Didn't think a company would be making any anytime soon. There's a 2020 POTUS set released a while back if you're interested in expanding your collection.

    ReplyDelete