Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Wacky Wednesday

 Moving on to the next Wacky set. This one comes via Topps 1957 Goofy Post Cards.










The script on the backs vary, I want to say there are four or five different sayings. The set contains 6 regular size trading cards. I have half of them with the 30 above.


My uncle ate his breakfast, but didn't fall for the protein in the ice cream this afternoon. I'll try again tonight with a different flavor of ice cream. If that doesn't work will try the boost shakes, just will freeze them so they are like ice cream.


3 comments:

  1. Those are funny, although a couple wouldn't make it to print in today's society..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your uncle ate his breakfast. Hope the frozen boost shakes work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few of these made me laugh. I guess kids would find them more funny.

    I remember many years ago my grandmother drinking Ensure when she would not eat. Looks like they still make it.

    ReplyDelete