Saturday, October 5, 2019

Shadow Shots

Good morning all. Today is the Jacksonville card show, but you know I'm not going. Instead I thought I would make a 2 hour run north up I-75. There's a card shop in Warner Robins I would like to check out. Supposedly it's a big one. Beckett had run a story a year or two ago on it. Of course that could have just a been a clever marketing tool. Either way I am going to journey up there. Didn't have to get up this early to go as they don't open until noon EST. I should be sleeping right now, but I'm not (my back) hasn't been kind to me in a few months especially these last two weeks. So here I am writing this Shadow Shot post. I'll make my Uncle his breakfast in a few hours then head up.


Oops, I forgot I need to scan a few more shadows up. I'll be back shortly.....

I'm back. Scanned the short stack I had sitting here nearby which should get me until Christmas. Who knows I may retire this theme then. Throwing in a bonus card this week (and next).




I'm not sure what to make out of the Seaver, but hey it's vintage Tom Seaver and the shadow is a good one. Maybe the leaning tower of Piza, lol.


Snow: I see a baseball player sliding head first into second base.

Dykstra made the cut not because his shaodw is so great, but there are at least 7 shadows on this card.


Cabrera: easy peazy It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's SUPERMAN (without a cape).


Have a great weekend folks, it is supposed to coll down starting today, high expected only to be 93.
Serious that is a cool down. Macon (2 hrs north) sort of where I am going today was 102 yesterday without the index






1 comment: