Thursday, October 17, 2019

2019 Bow Chro & Her. minors

Some of my newest Braves.




I almost cleared all of the Braves from Bowman products for this year. Flagship, Chrome, Prospects, Top 100's, etc.  Pretty sure I need a couple of Sterling, but I've done good knocking out the base runs.




2019 Heritage Minors set. The bottom row are the three to watch dudes.

With this post done, I can finally move on to the stuff from Tampa card show. Really mind blowing deals. Rather 1 deal. I'm starting to forget the details so I'm looking forward to getting Tampa done. After all, I do still have my Middle Ga. trip to cover too.






2 comments:

  1. You've been a very busy man! Received a padded mailer today from you. Don't worry... I haven't forgotten about you. I know I still owe you for the last care package. I have some stuff for you... I just haven't had time to sit down and package up people's stuff. I'm hoping to get it done between now and Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete