Thursday, October 24, 2019

Inbound

Time to get some inbound cards posted.


First up are from my first trade with Padrographs. Rod laid out a few in a trade stack, I claimed 3 of the 4 cards.


The Stewart goes into the birthday binders, the DJ I took for the heck of it, and hey I collect baseball cards with surfboards on them. I actually have the Flannery already, but now I have it autographed!


Rod threw in some Braves too. When I was pulling some return fire for him I had realized I could give his Franken-set a boost. Thus I reached back out to let Rod know, he said great as he already put those extra cards in (the Braves) and mailed them.





Bam, my first online exclusive Total cards, awesome! I needed all 6 of these Bravos.




Rod threw is this pair of Crime dog's which I needed both as well. Rod blanketed the packaged with a lot more 2019 Braves too including Acuna. Thanks Rod!!!!!



Next up are a pair of vintage from an OCTer Michael Salinsky.





O-Pee-Chee Knucksie.



76' Hostess. All nice a the Red, White, & Blue.


Next up is a teaser of what is to come regarding my trip to the card shop up in Warner Robins, GA.






I had never seen this set before. I had to look it up when I got home.  Pretty cool promotional set.


Now, This had a $5.95 sent price tag on it, but I am sure I paid more like $2 or $3.00 for the set. When looking at them online, $50.00 set.  BAM  BAM  and BAM again. I just checked this morning while writing this post, and there's a set reduced to $45.00.

I have some goodies from that trip, so look for those posts.

1 comment:

  1. Rod is a great guy. One of the handful of bloggers I've had the privilege to meet in person. As for the LeMahieu... I was wondering when someone would finally claim him. After that insane season... his signature is sure to shoot up in price.

    ReplyDelete