Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Final Blaster

Okay, we've made it to the last blaster box for you to peruse through. Reminder of the 51 bowman card.
Again, I have a hard time when it isn't loaded with Braves, so I look at the inserts, superstars, and other traders needs/wants.  Tell me which box was best and why.

Blaster #3 packs






Hmm maybe I'll pull some Braves out of it.....I did get this Chipper insert from the 2006 Ultra fat pack, not great but it's a Brave.




What else did we get from more 2010 Upper Deck. A few inserts.





Next,  we have the 2013 Heritage.


A Brave, and the Beatles flashback is Pretty cool too.
Wouldn't you know it more 2012 Topps, but a few good inserts.






2010 Topps Update



2008 Topps


Another Nice Mantle insert.

A nice insert and a Brave, yea me..



Rate these boxes and let me know why. I will decide on friday night who get the 1951 Bowman card. Thanks

6 comments:

  1. I have to go with blaster #3 because you had the good sense to put A-Rod's card upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say the Heritage blaster because of the Beatles card. That pull automatically gives it the victory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed yesterday when I pulled that card after your recent post with that card!

      Delete
  3. I'd have to go with the first blaster I guess. It had more slightly more cards that would be keepers for me than the other two. And the Fan Pack. I had something that had a couple of them in it awhile back. They're pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed that fan pack too. Didn't know they were out there, and would love to get my hands on some Braves fan packs (if they exist).

      Delete