Saturday, December 7, 2013

A little help please..... I have a Problem

Okay,

I just traded away my Personal Collection John Elway Rookie card, MINT, MINT, MINT. I have others but not MINT. I shouldn't have done it, but I did. Now I do have a NM (7  or 7.5). Keep in my mind I only collect RAW cards, nothing graded. I am always getting offers for the RC, so I am sure in time I will find another MINT copy, in time. My problem...... I still have 4 unopened packs of 1984 Topps football.

My question to all is,  do I open them and hope for a non gum stained MINT Elway (or Marino), or NOT and wait until a trade comes along?

If I do open them, does anyone want to claim a team for the 4 pack bust?  No return needed, but always appreciated for sure. Email me your opinions at jfmjr1@aol.com

UGHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment