Monday, November 13, 2023

Signing: part 4

 Alrighty alrighty alrighty. Time for the forth and final chapter of the signing minii collection. Here we go.














































My collection ends in 2022. I am sure there have been 2023 cards with someone signing on the card. All of the cards from this series (83 scans) are in a binder and at some point in the near future I plan to gift it to one of this blog's follower's/commenters.  That includes those Ichiro's and the Trout, and Aarons. As if you will.

I mentioned earlier in the year that I had to "cut out" some of my many mini collections. This is one of them, not because I don't enjoy it anymore, I do but I know there are others who collect these kind of cards. There will be others as I work my way through scanning and posting. The "Signing" was probably my 2nd favorite for a very long time at least a decade. I'll take a few weeks to figure out which mini collection I will post next (that doesn't mean it will be one that I am shedding though).

May everyone have a GREAT week!


8 comments:

  1. So few signing cards in the Topps base sets since the onset of the monopoly. Now they are all relegated to Stadium Club. No photo diversity within the base set. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I never realized there were so many out there. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder which year has the most signing cards? I'm guessing somewhere between 1998-2003.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible mini collection. I noticed many more Topps cards this time. Killebrew is one of my all-time favorite Twins. Always have been and always will be a Twins fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wade Boggs signing a bat is my favorite here, even if he is wearing some weird ugly uniform...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you're able to find someone whose actually interested in this particular collection. And hopefully too, whoever it is, will, not only keep it in tact, but also try to expand upon it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun one, though it seems there aren't many from the recent base sets

    ReplyDelete