Friday, November 10, 2023

We're #1: part two

 Heading into the weekend again. Last Friday my back was better, then Saturday seemed to be iffy. Then Sunday through Tuesday good again. Then I decided to mow the grass for what I hope to be the final time of the year. No, mowing itself wasn't the problem, no it happened as I was backing the mower out of the shed and had the ramps backwards and one came off. I had to lift the backend of the mower up and push it back inside the shed. I know that I can't do things like that even when my back isn't iffy. Back to ground zero. I guess another couple of weeks of "watching out". No plans for me this weekend other than lunch after church with Hunter and my grandson. I'd call that a win no matter what else is going on. (Lemonade).


Now for round two of the Franken-Set.































As you can see the inserts and odd balls have picked up tremendously for these 90's cards. The rest of the decade is even more so.

I wish everyone a happy and safe weekend. 


7 comments:

  1. Nice to see Carew and Puckett. Sorry to hear about your back. I have had problems like that off and on for years. I hope you heal quickly and be able to enjoy your weekend more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. Sure hope your back feels better soon. I've been dealing with back issues for at least a decade and it sucks big time.

    B. Topps hooked Nolan Ryan up with that pair of #1's from the early 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to get yourself a farm jack for instances like these. If done right, you would've been saved from a lot of anguish. And I know, it's easy for me to say... but I'm saying it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your back gets better! You can't help but wonder how much decision making goes into selecting which card gets that #1 slot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is supposed to be in the blank spot in the second to last page? Hope the back is doing better!

    ReplyDelete