Monday, November 20, 2023

Cartoons

 First things first. The sky was blue yesterday, yeah. Sunshine. Cool, but still sun. Got to have that sun disc shining down on me.  

I still haven't decided what will be the next mini collection highlighted. So tonight we have a quick post with a few more cartoons from that book. 





I couldn't have said it any better.




That is realistic too.





Hmm.

These should be the last of those I post from the book. Made for great filler. The next couple of days will be more incoming cards from fellow bloggers/readers. 

Now time for a PIMP! No....not my side hustle. Nachos Grande is running his 3rd annual end of the year blog awards. Go check him out and VOTE!

I hope that your week is a good one!

6 comments:

  1. Kid is pretty talented to remember all 25 Mets by name. Have a great week! Temps are heading downhill from here through the end of the week. The lakes should be starting to form ice so we can get out "hard water" fishing maybe by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the players on those plaques are better than some of those that have actually gotten into Cooperstown lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe as a customs card maker it would be fun to repurpose some of these for the backs of customs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beanball one made me chuckle. I could definitely see some LL coaches saying that to their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty much everything is too big business these days, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete