Thursday, November 9, 2023

Incoming cards

 I have received several incoming PWE's or packages in the last several weeks. This is one of those. It was a trade put together from one of the TRADE DAY posts. This is a package I got from Scott.






Foil Spahn need.



The first two cards were what I traded for, the other two were throw ins. Funny thing was that I threw a couple of extras into the cards I mailed Scott. I really appreciated the Venezuelan Braves card the best of all of them. I don't have but a few and this was great! Thank you Scott.


6 comments:

  1. Nice cards from the trade. I agree on the Venezuelan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a Topps Venezuelan as an extra, that's impressive. I've never even seen one in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting an extra Venezuelan 'just because' is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two relic cards are awesome! I'm one of those collectors who still have a deep appreciation for game-used memorabilia. But I have an even deeper appreciation for rare vintage like that Venezuelan. Very cool "extra".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a good day when you add a Venezuelan.

    ReplyDelete