Monday, November 13, 2023

TRADE NIGHT: Dodgers

 I hear rumor that there maybe a Dodger fan or two in the blogosphere. Who knows maybe they will see something they like here and want to trade. Remember first is best.





I must apologize for the next few scans, they are minor league autos.









Okay more than a few scans. It is obvious that I grabbed these in Jacksonville in years past.


James Loney and Billngsley, maybe even Laroche might seem familiar to you.






Now I know these names might catch your eyes.





A Penguin too, maybe....



Roger Craig too.

Comment here THEN e-mail me to get dibs on a possible trade.

Next week I will be combining the Expos and Giants. I don't have enough of either for a post to themselves.




4 comments:

  1. I saw alot of those JAX SUNS players when they played Double-A baseball in Jacksonville. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collect Chin-Lung Hu if Night Owl doesn’t want that card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a couple I'd be interested in. Don't have a lot left to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you get the autos on your own you know they are legit. I have gotten some in the past in groups of bulk cards so for me it's hard to tell if they are real or someone just practicing. Nice card for a Dodgers fan!

    ReplyDelete